HLC Limelight 2020-2021 Girls PROGRAM INFORMATION
HLC Limelight is committed to delivering a comprehensive club lacrosse program that focuses on developing players’ skills and lacrosse knowledge through a high level of teaching and coaching.
Our Program Offers:
- Qualified and experienced coaches with Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA) and US Lacrosse Level 1 to Level 3 certifications.
- Opportunity to play higher-level lacrosse year-round with fellow players from Maryland, Pennsylvania and Virginia.
- Conveniently located facilities for practices and clinics at US Lacrosse Headquarters, Hereford High School turf & Genesee Valley, OLC.
- Competitively priced membership fees based on each particular team’s league and tournament play.
- Custom designed uniforms that include jersey and skirt.
- Position-specific clinics and training led by HLC coaches, instructors, and alumni college players.
Membership Fees: HLC is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Fees are dictated by our costs of operation. Members will pay three installments posted August 10, October 26, and January 25. Fees cover HLC’s fixed expenses: equipment, practice facilities, clinics, insurance, website, league play, tournaments and coach/instructor stipends.
Commitment: Scheduled practices and participation in clinics, leagues & tournaments will vary by team and depend on the age group. Commitment level increases for older age groups. Typical commitment levels are as follows:
HLC Limelight 2020-2021 Player Package
- Fall Team Practices
- Two Fall Tourneys 2027 – 2029, one Fall Tourney 2030
- Winter Indoor League and/or Winter Indoor Practices
- Spring Team Practices 2x Weekly 2027 – 2030, 1x weekly 2031
- Goalie Training
- Draw Clinics
- NGLL Spring Club League 2027 -2030, two Tournament Events 2031
- Summer Practices 2x Weekly
- Four Summer Tournaments 2027 – 2029, two Summer Tournaments 2030, one Summer Tournament 2030
Please contact Lindsay Casey at firstname.lastname@example.org and Brooke Thomas at email@example.com, our HLC Limelight Girls Club Co-Directors with any questions regarding 2020-2021 tryouts or club season.