HLC 2019-2020 Girls PROGRAM INFORMATION
HLC is committed to delivering a comprehensive club lacrosse program that focuses on developing players’ skills and lacrosse knowledge through a high level of teaching and coaching.
Our Program Offers:
- Qualified and experienced coaches with Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA) and US Lacrosse Level 1 to Level 3 certifications.
- Opportunity to play higher-level lacrosse year-round with fellow players from Northern Maryland and Southern Pennsylvania.
- Conveniently located facilities for practices and clinics at US Lacrosse Headquarters, Hereford High School turf & Genesee Valley, OLC.
- Competitively priced membership fees based on each particular team’s league and tournament play.
- Custom designed uniforms that include jersey and shorts.
- Position-specific clinics and training led by HLC coaches, instructors, and alumni college players.
Membership Fees: HLC is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Fees are dictated by our costs of operation. Members will pay four installments posted Sept 1st, Nov 1st, Jan 1st & March 1st. Fees cover HLC’s fixed expenses: equipment, practice facilities, clinics, insurance, website, league play, tournaments and coach/instructor stipends.
Commitment: Scheduled practices and participation in clinics, leagues & tournaments will vary by team and depend on the age group. Commitment level increases for older age groups. Typical commitment levels are as follows:
HLC Limelight 2018-2019 Player Package
- Fall Team Practices
- 2 Fall Tourneys 2024 – 2028, 1 Fall Tourney 2029
- Winter Indoor League & Winter Indoor Practices
- Spring Team Practices 2x Weekly 2024 – 2029, 1x weekly 2030
- Speed & Agility Training
- Goalie Training
- NGLL Spring Club League 2024 – 2029, 2 Tournament Events 2030
- Summer Practice 2x Weekly
- 4 Summer Tournaments 2024 – 2028, 2 Tournaments 2029, 1 Tournament 2030
Please contact Allison Sweeney, our HLC Girls Club Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions regarding 2019-2020 tryouts or club season.